Blue Sapphire is also refer to as Neelam Stone. It is associate with Saturn; the natural version of the Neelam stone is the fastest and strongest growing stone. This is the birthstone in the month of September and has the power to destroy or make the life of someone prosper.
Saturn is rate to be the god of discipline, patience and persistence. At the same time, it is consider to be one of the most dangerous planets when it comes to the solar system. An individual who wishes to please the Lord Saturn can do so by wearing blue sapphire. This is relate to the planet Saturn and is known for its prosperity.
Wearing a sapphire stone is not an easy task and it should be worn after proper consultation with an astrologer. Honesty and sincerity are bound to bring about a degree of positivity in your life.
The benefits of wearing blue sapphire
In wearing blue sapphire there are numerous astrological benefits that may arise. It is bound to provide you with a lot of blessings. The original sapphire that you wear is going to provide you with a series of benefits.
- People are able to avoid the gloom or the difficulties, that inflict upon them during the period of sadi sati at this juncture. For this reason, they report an increase in energy levels and an increased in metabolism levels.
- The students and professionals who wear this stone are likely to benefit from increased focus along with their concentration levels.
- Wearing this stone enables you to make accurate decisions. Apart from that, it prevents any sort of confusion that is bound to arise in the life of an individual.
- A well-suited Neelam stone can provide a series of benefits to the wearer.
- Wearing this stone is expected to boast your financial condition
- The stone has healing properties and brings about a degree of calmness to the wearer.
- Negativity is something that can be eradicated when you wear this stone. After wearing this stone you tend to become confident and stable.
The factors to keep in mind when you are purchasing a blue sapphire
There are a few factors that you need to keep in mind when you are purchasing a blue sapphire
- Take note of the color, carat, value and gradation of the sapphire before you embark on a journey to purchase the same
- Make sure that it is a certified gemstone and only purchase it from reputed sellers
- Make it a point that you are avoiding gemstones that have uneven points
- The Kashmiri Neelam stone price in India is based on their variations. The medium to strong saturations are something that is being preferred. But be aware that there should be too little or too much of saturation when it comes to a gemstone.
To conclude the stone is normally worn on the middle finger of your hand. You need to wear it on Saturday that is the day dedicate to Saturn.