Are you looking at various facts regards Dr Sunil Kapoor Bhopal? Well, this post is right for you in order to know more information. Dr Sunil Kapoor, a man with dreams and vision in his life, is also chairman of RKDF University Bhopal. He is a normal person, dynamic, versatile, and then earnest. From the Honorary Advisor to Educational Societies in Central India to the President of the Chamber of commerce & Industries, his efforts and achievements are long-lasting throughout the world.
Dr Sunil Kapoor has grown a pathway for industries to incorporate the new trends through his diversion and focus on creativity and his attitude of thinking ‘Out of Box Strategies. Of course, with the various opportunities to serve in diverse capabilities at the central and state government level, he also served his services selflessly. He brings various changes to the education communities, and then various dreams come true. He brings intellectual services to the youth of the nation. In order to know, read the below passage and then gain various information.
What were the various roles Dr Sunil Kapoor contributed to in his life?
Dr Sunil Kapoor Bhopal , he mostly helpful to the education communities that may incorporate various new trends in society. He helps to grow a new pathway for various youngsters around the world. Even though he may contribute to various roles, he does not step to serve the education domain. In his life, he served various and diverse capacities in the state and local government and then proved the different kinds of capabilities listed below. Make sure to consider it and then learn more about Dr Sunil Kapoor.
- These are various roles; he served in his life and He served as an honored advisor to the educational societies in the central government wherein, and he assisted more than a hundred educational institutes. In this service, he contributed to the capacity of the building of institutes, improvement of knowledge resources and then to develop the leaders.
- He has served as the chairman of State Electronic Development Corporation Limited (MPSEDC) in Madhya Pradesh. In this role, he brings the company back into profitable units that may easily recover all losses incurred over 18 years. When he is in the position at the time of service, he makes healthy financial units.
- As the President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Dr Sunil Kapoor navigated the organization of various industrial units in the new industrial estate around Bhopal aimed at the best development of industries.
- He also served as the advisor to the Honorable Minister, who was the Ministry of water resources, then, and chairman of Indo Japanese Venture between Fujitsu, the Government of Madhya Pradesh and Japan.
- Dr Sunil Kapoor served in Jute Corporation of India, Calcutta, as a broad number wherein he organized planning sessions into the weal area, aided in motivating the marketing department, and tended to implement all recovering strategies. Then, helped to bring various developments in the domain during his period.