The latest report titled isopropyl alcohol production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Isopropyl Alcohol.
|Product Name||Isopropyl Alcohol|
|Process Included||Isopropyl Alcohol Production From Propene|
Isopropyl Alcohol Production From Acetone
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Isopropyl Alcohol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Isopropyl Alcohol Production Process:
- Isopropyl Alcohol Production From Propene : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Isopropyl Alcohol production via propene. The isopropyl alcohol is prepared from high-quality (or polymer-grade) propene. It is a common production process in the USA and takes place by directly hydrating gaseous propene with water in the presence of acidic catalysts. The process’s by-product is Propyl alcohol which is obtained in small quantities.
2. Isopropyl Alcohol Production From Acetone : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Isopropyl Alcohol production through acetone. The production process employs the hydrogenation of crude acetone. To carry out the process, acetone undergoes hydrogenation in the liquid phase over a fixed bed reactor, while catalysts such as Raney nickel is present. In this reaction, by-products like diisopropyl ether, methyl isobutyl ketone, and 4-methyl-pentan-2-ol are produced in little amounts. To carry out this process, a more sustainable method is used called ‘bionic leaf’ that involves splitting water by sunlight, along with a biocatalyst bacterium, in order to produce hydrogen.
The chemical molecule isopropyl alcohol appears to be colourless, combustible and has a powerful odour. One in which the alcohol’s carbon atom is joined to two extra carbon atoms is the most essential type of secondary alcohol. Isopropyl Alcohol has the characteristics of both ethyl methyl ether and 1-propanol structural isomers. High-grade (or polymer-grade) propene is utilized to generate isopropyl alcohol. This product is created by directly synthesising gaseous propene with water when acidic catalysts are present. Propyl alcohol is manufactured in moderate quantities as a derivative.
The Isopropyl Alcohol market is propelling due to increased e-commerce sales in the personal care segment. Products like disinfectant use isopropyl alcohol (IPA) as a key ingredient which is among the most effective disinfectants and a universal cleaner, boosting the market growth. Hand sanitisers, process and preparation solvents, intermediate, cleaning, and drying agent, and coating and dye solvent are products that employ the product which is driving the market’s expansion. In the pharmaceutical industry, products like Alcohol wipes and alcohol swabs use isopropyl alcohol; it can also be found in oral mouthwash solutions, ear drops, and hand sanitisers which is also surging its market demand. Other uses include bath products, aftershave lotions, and different makeup, furthering the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Isopropyl Alcohol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Isopropyl Alcohol market?
- What are the various processes used for Isopropyl Alcohol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Isopropyl Alcohol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Isopropyl Alcohol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Isopropyl Alcohol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Isopropyl Alcohol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Isopropyl Alcohol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Isopropyl Alcohol production?
- What is the time frame for Isopropyl Alcohol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Isopropyl Alcohol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Isosorbide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isosorbide
- Isophthalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophthalic-acid
- Isophorone Diisocyanate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophorone-diisocyanate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA