False eyelashes have become a popular way to enhance one’s look and add glamour to any makeup routine. Whether you’re looking to add length, volume, or both, false lashes offer an easy solution. But with so many different styles, materials, and brands to choose from. It can be overwhelming to know where to start.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll go over the basics of false lashes. Including the different types of lashes, how to choose the right style for your needs, and tips for easy and flawless application.
False Eyelashes for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Flawless Lashes
False eyelashes can be a great way to enhance your natural lashes. Add a touch of glamor to your look. However, if you’re new to wearing false lashes, the process can seem intimidating. But with a little practice and patience, anyone can master the art of applying false lashes.
Step-by-step guide helps you get started:
- Choose the right lashes: There are many different styles of false lashes to choose from, ranging from natural to dramatic. Consider the occasion and your personal style when selecting the right lashes.
- Measure and trim: Hold the false lashes up to your natural lashes. Trim them to fit the length of your eye.
- Apply adhesive: Use a high-quality, waterproof eyelash adhesive along the strip of the false lashes. Wait a few seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying.
- Apply lashes: Place the false lashes as close to your natural lashes as possible. Starting from the inner corner and working your way out. Gently press the lashes down to secure them in place.
- Blend with your natural lashes: Use a lash comb. Or your fingers to gently blend your natural lashes with the false lashes for a seamless look.
- Finish with mascara: To further blend the lashes. Add extra volume, apply a coat of mascara to your natural and false lashes.
Best False Eyelashes For Everyday
For everyday use, natural-looking false eyelashes are a popular choice. Some popular options are Ardell Natural lashes, Eylure Naturals, and House of Lashes Iconic Lite. These lashes provide a subtle enhancement to your natural lashes and are easy to apply and remove.
Who Invented False Eyelashes
False eyelashes were first invented in 1916 by film director D. W. Griffith and motion picture makeup artist Max Factor. The invention needed for more dramatic and exaggerated eye expressions in silent films. Max Component fostered a piece of eyelashes produced using human hair, which could be joined to the eyelid to improve the presence of the lashes.
This creation was a colossal hit in media outlets and before long became famous among people for regular use too. Today, misleading eyelashes are produced using engineered materials and arrive in different styles, lengths and thicknesses, considering much more customization and imagination in upgrading one’s look.