The latest report titled isobutanol production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Isobutanol.
|Process Included||Isobutanol Production From Corn|
Isobutanol Production From Corn Stover
Isobutanol Production From Raw Sugar.
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Isobutanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Isobutanol Production Process:
1. Isobutanol Production From Corn: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Isobutanol production via corn. Isobutanol is produced from corn or corn ethanol; the synthesis occurs through corn fermentation corn.
2. Isobutanol Production From Corn Stover: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Isobutanol production through Corn Stover. The production of isobutanol takes place using corn stover by pretreatment of corn stover with dilute acid and ammonia conditioning followed by fermentation producing Electricity as a by-product.
3. Isobutanol Production From Raw Sugar: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Isobutanol production using Raw Sugar. Isobutanol production employs raw sugar via the fermentation process. In this process, inverted sugars (glucose and fructose) are made when raw sugar(sucrose) is hydrolyzed. The inverted sugars are fermented to produce isobutanol, producing ethanol as a by-product.
Isobutanol is a clear/colourless flammable liquid with a sweet smell. It has a flash point of 85 – 100 °F and is less dense than water with Vapors heavier than air. It is barely soluble in water but is soluble in almost all organic solvents. It is an alkyl alcohol with propan-1-ol replaced by a methyl group at position 2 derived from a hydride of isobutane. Isobutanol is the building block used in creating many low-carbon advanced renewable fuels. It is 4-carbon branched-chain alcohol which is employed as a raw material for paint thinners, coating resins, isobutyl acetate, Isobutyl acrylate, and isobutyl methacrylate.
The isobutanol market is witnessing rapid expansion owing to the use of isobutanol in cleaners and paint due to strict regulations. Isobutanol is commonly employed as a raw material in the production of isobutyl acetate. Furthermore, the growing use of isobutyl acetate is increasing in many consumer product industries including in lacquer and food processing which will boost the market growth. The product also finds extensive application as a biofuel. Bio-based isobutanol is gaining popularity owing to its properties such as low volatility, environment-friendly products, high energy content, and less hydrophilic nature will expand the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Isobutanol Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Isobutanol market?
• What are the various processes used for Isobutanol production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Isobutanol?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Isobutanol?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Isobutanol?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Isobutanol?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Isobutanol production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Isobutanol production?
• What is the time frame for Isobutanol plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Isobutanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Isobutene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isobutene
- Isodecanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isodecanol
- Isononanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isononanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA