Facebook Marketplace is an unfastened characteristic that lets in customers buy, sell, and exchange objects with people close by — sort of like a garage sale, however online. Here at the Facebook marketplace, you’ll get more info and discover all styles of gadgets on the market, each large and small, cheap (even loose) and expensive.
In this manual, we cross over the way to access Facebook Marketplace on a browser or the cellular app, some troubleshooting pointers, motives why Marketplace might not be to be had to you, and how to sell gadgets on Facebook Marketplace.
How to get the right of entry to Facebook Marketplace
Accessing Facebook Marketplace is normally a trustworthy manner. If you’re on the Facebook website, you can get entry to Facebook Marketplace by clicking the Marketplace icon. Within the principal menu positioned at the left facet of the display screen.
If you are using the Facebook app, faucet the Menu icon (it seems like 3 horizontal traces), then faucet Marketplace. If you don’t see it in the list, faucet See More for the entire menu.
- Log out of Facebook, then log again in.
- Uninstall the Facebook app, then reinstall it.
Change your Facebook profile place to a country that helps Marketplace. To try this, edit your profile and change your contemporary town.
If you’ve got a brand new Facebook account. Use it frequently to help prove to Facebook that it is a actual account. Like and comment on posts, share snapshots and upload buddies.
Visit the Facebook Marketplace website through an instantaneous URL to get more info.
Why can not I get admission to Facebook Marketplace?
If you’re not able to get entry to Facebook Marketplace. Even after following the steps outlined inside the previous section, there are a few potential reasons why:
- Age: Facebook Marketplace is only to be had to Facebook customers 18 and over.
- Region: Marketplace is available in 50 international locations. If your modern area is ready for a rustic that doesn’t presently offer Facebook Marketplace, the icon might not appear.
- Device: Facebook Marketplace only works on the iPhone five and later models, Android, and iPads.
- Age of account: If you’ve got a new Facebook account, Marketplace might not without delay be to be had by you.
- Infrequent use: Facebook’s foremost menu indicates shortcuts to the functions you operate most. If you never or rarely use Facebook Marketplace, the icon may additionally disappear.
- Access revoked: If you’ve got violated Facebook regulations whilst using Marketplace, your access to the provider can be taken away.
How to promote on Facebook Marketplace
To promote something on Facebook Marketplace, sincerely visit the Marketplace segment of the app or website. Then pick Create a new list.
For extra info on what you can and cannot sell and suggestions for status out. Take a look at our guide to selling on Facebook Marketplace.